Friday, June 27, 2014

All-Natural Home-made Hand Scrub DIY: fast,easy and already in your kitchen

Although it's advised to use hand scrubs 1-2 times a week, I'm lazy with this... It's usually enough for my hands with oils I use for treating my skin. Home repairs and dirty recycling projects have made me to think of using some gentle hand-scrub to use after dirty, dusty works. So, here it is - fast, easy, nicely smelling, deliciously looking, gentle, exfoliating and nurturing hand scrub! I made it from things I found in my kitchen. Oh, and it has a long shelf-life, so it makes a perfect gift as well! 



Ingredients: 
1 teaspoon sugar (white or brown - you choose)
1 teaspoon bees pollen
1 teaspoon grapeseed oil (or almond, or any other you want to use)

Mix them together and it's done! 

Now it nicely sits near the sink in a little porcelain container with  little porcelain spoon to use it any time, and, yes, it perfectly cleans and exfoliates hands in such a gentle way that I think of giving up soap, although I use only soap I've made on my own. :) 

It looks tasty, and even if you or someone else tries to taste it - nothing bad is going to happen :) If you can put it in your mouth - you can put it on your skin (and the other way round).

Lately I've been experimenting also with all-natural  facial scrubs and masks, so probably I'm sharing my new recipes with you soon. 

All-natural skincare products are real nature's gifts, so share your hand-scrub recipes that are easy to make from ingredients already in your kitchen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, experiences or questions you would like to share? Do it here :)