Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Recycling DIY: Easy Way to Cut Glass Bottles at Home

It's nothing new, so I'll be short. My basil, dill, lemon balm and other green friends were seeded here (click on pictures to enlarge them):



And they needed more space to drive roots, so I had to find deeper pots for them to give them more of nurturing earth. I knew the way to cut bottles and I love how they look, so my hands were itching to try it and that's what I wanted to do for my little windowsill garden.

Here is one of many youtube tutorials to follow in cutting glass bottles. (There are many others, but the method stays the same):

These are the results I got (yes, there are couple of jars among cut beer and wine bottles):




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, experiences or questions you would like to share? Do it here :)